For a 110 sq ft room you can get either a 1.0 Ton AC or a 1.2 Ton AC. If the room is getting sun light + on the top floor then we would recommend 1.2 ton AC however if it is on any floor below the top floor & not getting direct sun light then 1.0 ton is more than enough. 1.0 ton AC mostly consume from 700 to 1200W depending on star rating of AC.
- A 5star 1.0 Ton AC usually consumes less than 800 wattage of maximum power.
- A 4star 1.0 Ton AC usually consumes less than 1000 wattage of maximum power.
- A 3star 1.0 Ton AC usually consumes less than 1100 wattage of maximum power.
- A 2star 1.0 Ton AC usually consumes more than 1100 wattage of maximum power.
- Havn’t seen a 1 star AC recently so can’t really comment on it.
Inverter or Non-inverter AC decision depends on what kind of usage that AC gonna do in that room.
- In Bedroom where whole AC is on – Buy a inverter AC as other than saving power its more comfortable to use as compressor won’t switch off so slow cold breeze always gonna be on.
- In guest room or Dining Room where door gonna open and close + usage is not gonna be more than 2-3 hours in a day or not more than 1-2 days in a month a non-inverter AC is better option.