One of the best feature of Jio Giga Fiber is you can use analogue phone to connect the voice port at back of Jio fiber router. Jio Fiber offers rental includes unlimited free calls any where in India. One also get a local landline no included in rental cost. Home Landline is best as a backup phone when you have elderly and children at home then home landline phone is best for easy reach. Mobile can be switched off, battery not charged or out of range due to network problems so landline phone is best solution for those times and Jio is giving it free for no extra cost.
Any old RJ11 port can be used to connect any landline or cordless phone. Still for compatible phone we have compiled a list to check.
There are 2 type of cordless widely available in market
- One is 2.4ghz band cordless phones which is same as 2.4ghz of wifi in single N band router. Also microwave oven, bluetooth uses same 2.4ghz frequency so voice interference can happen if any of these devices are actively being used. Though modern cordless phones offer way to change channels to avoid interference however still it can be a big problem when microwave is heating as it can cause almost all 2.4ghz bands to suffer.
- Second is Dect range of cordless phones. These have less availability in India for some reason as cordless didn’t take off in India, we directly rode the mobile phone bandwagon. Dect uses 1.9ghz frequency which doesn’t interfere any of 2.4ghz or 5ghz wifi frequencies. Best option.
Problem is most phones available in India are 2.4ghz only.
Here is list of Cordless phones that are compatible with Jio Fiber:
- Panasonic 2.4Ghz KX-TG3411SX Cordless Phone with caller-id
- Beetel X70 2.4Ghz cordless phone with caller-id
- Motorola T101 cordless phone with caller-id
- Panasonic Two Handsets 2.4Ghz cordless phone with caller-id
- Panansonic KX-TG3711SX 2.4ghz cordless phone(caller id may not be compatible)
The caller ID is not working model Panasonic KX-TG3821SX
I would like to know if KX-TG3821SX compatible with jio fiber
For Jio Fiber Landline – Will Beetel X90 /91 work or compatible ???
For beetle x70, is rj11 port necessary for connecting with jio fibre?
I directly connected my beetle with jio fi re and can’t get dial tone.
Your Jio router’s RJ11 port could be faulty.
Try registering a complaint with jio helpline.
Betel x 70 will work or not
Beetel x70 surely gonna work.
I’ve KX- TG 3711 SX, which is incompatible with Jio. I bought it more than a year ago.
Jio should modify its system, and not make subscribers liable for limitations of Jio.
With Airtel fibre broadband and copper wire broadband, any cordless phone is compatible.
It’s limitation of Jio and subscribers are being punished.
Panasonic KX TG3711SX phone do not show caller details when an incoming call is received. I purchased and trying to return the same. It is better JIO spell out non compatible models or copbatable ones
Might be the imported model. Caller id have different standards.
You can register a complaint with jio by dialing 198 but better to return this.
Personally noted Airtel fiber is compatible with all cid standards & its time jio does the same.