Here is list of Cordless phones that are compatible with Jio Fiber:
One of the best feature of Jio Giga Fiber is you can use analogue phone to connect the voice port at back of Jio fiber router. Jio Fiber offers rental includes unlimited free calls any where in India. One also get a local landline no included in rental cost. Home Landline is best as a backup phone when you have elderly and children at home then home landline phone is best for easy reach. Mobile can be switched off, battery not charged or out of range due to network problems so landline phone is best solution for those times and Jio is giving it free for no extra cost.
Any old RJ11 port can be used to connect any landline or cordless phone. Still for compatible phone we have compiled a list to check.
- Panasonic 2.4Ghz KX-TG3411SX Cordless Phone with caller-id
- Beetel X70 2.4Ghz cordless phone with caller-id
- Motorola T101 cordless phone with caller-id
- Panasonic Two Handsets 2.4Ghz cordless phone with caller-id
- Panansonic KX-TG3711SX 2.4ghz cordless phone(caller id may not be compatible)
There are 2 type of cordless widely available in market
- one is 2.4ghz of cordless phones 2.4ghz of cordless is same as wifi of 2.4ghz in single band router. Also microwave oven, bluetooth uses same 2.4ghz frequency so voice interference can happen if any of these devices are actively being used. Though modern cordless phones offer way to channels of cordless still it can be a problem when microwave is being used as it can cause all bands to suffer.
- other is Dect range of cordless phones. These have less availablity in India for some reason as cordless didn’t take off in India, we directly rode the mobile phone bandwagon. Dect uses 1.9ghz frequency which doesn’t interfere any of 2.4ghz or 5ghz frequencies.