Any recharge done from 10th October 2019 will have to pay 6p per minute call rate to no jio mobile. Calls to landline n jio mobiles is still free and unlimited.
All recharge plans done on 9th oct or before which are in queue won’t attract the above charge which is called iuc charge by Jio 4G service.
Customer can buy IUC minutes along with recharge but it’s not mandatory. Last Tab(extreme right) in myjio app recharge still shows plan without non iuc minutes.
IUC Minutes Packs are as follow:
- Rs.10 gives 124 minutes @ 8.0paise per minute
- Rs.20 gives 249 minutes @ 8.0paise per minute
- Rs.50 gives 656 minutes @ 7.6paise per minute
- Rs.100 gives 1362 minutes @ 7.3paise per minute
- Rs.500 gives 7012 minutes @ 7.1paise per minute
- Rs.1000 gives 14074 minutes @7.1 paise per minute
- Which means Jio is extracting full 6 paise + processing fees + tax in all the denomination packs.