To open an account in Paytm Payment Bank One Needs the following things:
- Mobile phone with Paytm app installed & Activated Indian mobile no sim card
- Aadhaar No with same mobile no linked to it.
- Pan Card No (optional)
Steps Required for opening the saving account in Paytm app
- Update paytm app and click on paytm payment bank saving bank account opening banner/link.
- Enter the nominee details (means who can access your account if something unfortunate happens)
- Enter Aadhar Details with Pan Card and proceed
Paytm Payment Bank is a new category of Payment Banks under RBI preview. These bank are allowed offer deposit service only. Lending service like loan , credit card, over draft is not allowed. A customer can only deposit maximum of Rs.1 lac in his account.