Grofers is out with another promo for SBI Credit Card holders.
- Offer is valid from 21st Aug 2017 till 30th Aug 2017
- Use Promo code: SBI10
- Minimum transaction for 10% discount is Rs.1500
- Maximum discount is Rs.250
- Not valid on SBI corporate credit cards
- Best Suited for transaction between Rs.1500 & Rs.2500
Other Terms & Conditions:
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Grofers India Pvt. Ltd (Grofers), (“Merchant”) and is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent either by SBICPSL and/or Merchant.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from Aug 21, 2017 – Aug 30, 2017 (Both days included), unless extended by SBICPSL and Merchant.
- Under this program:
- Cardholder can avail 10% discount on transaction at merchant website /App (www.grofers.com) using SBI Credit card as mentioned below, during the term.
|Minimum Transaction||Max. Discount per card|
|Rs. 1500 and above||Rs 250|
- Cardholder will need to enter the Promo code: SBI10 at the time of making the payment on Grofers website/App to avail the discount.
- This Programme is not applicable on SBI Corporate Card
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained till 15th September. Post such date; SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Programme from any cardholder.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
- The Exclusive offers/discounts under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the participating brands as part of any other arrangement.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc., that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders apart of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of Merchant and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time with/without prior notice to the cardholders.
- Note: – Grofers is a participating company as per the commercial between SBICPSL and Grofers India Pvt. Ltd