Applying or upgrading SBI Credit Card and can’t decide between these two then read on …
SBI Prime card:
- Avoid if you can’t spend Rs.3 lac + per year on this card else you have to pay 3000+18% annual fees
- Best if you pay utility bills online as you get 5% reward points back.
- Good for grocery & departmental store, restaurant & movie. you 2.5% reward points back
- You can cash reward point for statement credit.
- So if you can use above card in above 4-5 categories & spend 3lac+ then this card is for you.
- Lounge access & Vistara benefits can be another reason to justify annual fees if you really need them.
SBI Simply Click:
- If most of your usage is online then this is the best card in it’s segment.
- Spending of 1lac to 2lac is perfect for this card. 1lac+ spend for annual fee waiver.
- 1.25% rewards back for online spending
- 2.5% rewards back for amazon, cleartrip , ola cabs & many more.
- For offline spending instead of swiping the card try using any online wallet.
So it mostly depends on how much you spend & where you spend. Also what benefits you expect from a card. For 80% of people Simply click will suit better if they use wallet more. If you got lot of utility bills to pay & spend handsome amount on groceries/movies/eating out then opt for Sbi Prime.