Hdfc Bank leader of Credit card market in India offers another interesting program targeted for users who make lot of international transactions.
Any one holding a Hdfc Credit Card from of selected categories can enroll in this Global Value Program by calling Hdfc customer care. Features of this program are:
- Annual Fees Rs.199+tax (charged in card statement)
- Annual Benefit: 500 reward points given within 60days of first international transaction after annual fees payment.
- Value Benefit: 1% cashback on international transactions made via card (max of Rs. 1,000/- per billing statement).
- Milestone Benefit: Spend Rs. 1,50,000/- in a year on foreign transactions & get Rs. 2,000/- worth Yatra voucher once a year.
- Foreign Transaction Markup fees will apply as per card variation.
- Program is valid Hdfc Gold Credit Card , Hdfc Titanium Credit Card, HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card, Hdfc Signature Credit Card, Hdfc World Credit Card, Hdfc Titanium Edge Credit Card, Hdfc Platinum Edge Credit Card, Hdfc Solitaire Credit Card, Hdfc Solitaire Premium Credit Card, Hdfc Superia Credit Card, Hdfc Regalia Credit Card and Hdfc Infinia Credit Card.
This card is for anyone who make foreign transactions but depends on which variant of card you own & what all others card you own.
This card is more beneficial for users who hold premium credit card version like Regalia & Infinia
- Due to low markup fees of both these card which is 1.99% in comparison to 3.5% of others.
- Also the 500 reward points in both is valued more than Rs.199+tax annual fees so one virtually pays zero fees.