Yes Bank is new player in credit card market. So grab more customers it is offering host of good benefits with a healthy reward system.
The card I am talking about is Yes Bank Preferred Credit Card under Yes First category.
This is a world master card issued by Yes Bank.
Eligibility for application currently:
18lac annual income or exsting credit card of 2 lac+ limit 12months+ old with 30% limit free.
- 8 reward points(25p) per Rs.100 spent = kind of 2% reward back
- reward points can be used for booking flights/amazon/lifestyle gift-vouchers.
- 20,000 bonus points = Rs.5000 on reaching Rs.7,50,000 milestone in year from issues date.
- Joining fees Rs.2500+tax(15000 pts free) or Free(no points)
- Annual fees from second year Rs.2500(10,000 pts free) or Lifetime free(for yes bank account holders)
- 25% off on bookmyshow upto max of Rs.250 in calender month
- 3 lounge access per quarter with mastercard lounge accesss at selected Indian airports
- 4 longe access per year free with priority pass card worldover wherever priority pass is accepted
- 50% off on green fees at selected golf court under master card program.
This card is better than Hdfc Regalia & Citi premier miles in terms of general reward benefits with lower annual fees.