Xioami has upped Redmi series phone with launch of Redmi 4 powered by snapdragon 435 processor and builtin finger print sensor in all versions.
- Even Rs.6999 variant of phone with 2GB Ram 16GB memory now has finger print sensor. Check details here
- Infrared sensor to use your phone as a remote control – no need to pick the ac or tv remote now all in your mobile after one time setup.
- No more silver or grey colour this time. New black version & old gold version only. For other colours pick redmi note 4.
- A 4GB Ram 64GB inbuilt memory version also available this time.
- Phone is little thicker at 8.65mm vs 8.5mm of redmi 3s even though battery is same 4100mAh.
- Little bulky at 150gm vs 144gm of redmi 3s
- Camera is same 13mp & 5mp shooter though we hope improved software does make an impact with better picture quality.
- Again limited 4G/3G bands which work in India only. Xiaomi doesn’t want users from other country to use this phone. 850mhz for 3G(not 4G) is missing which is widely used in oceania & north america. For more network bands pick redmi note 4
- Band 41 is available now, to be used by Vodafone/Idea for 4G in coming months.
Click here to buy Redmi 4 32GB.
Old my mobile’s MI mobile problem
Iselll my mobile
What do I buy new mobile?
Help me for new MI mobile