Transcript is consolidated marks-sheet as proof of university certification that you studied in that university. Most foreign institutions require them to be sent directly from university or college.
For Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University here is the procedure:
Visit IP university Dwarka campus office at sector 16C Dwarka Delhi. You can visit from nearest sector 14 dwarka metro station. Parking is free outside university in case you visiting by car.
Here is list of things required before hand to proceed
- First visit the Indian bank on first floor of health building (near basketball building). Fill fees form mentioning your enrollment no, fees type as transcript fees. Fees can be paid is cash/DD Rs.1000 for each transcript. Or for 25 copies it is Rs.10,000.
- Take the fees challan and get it photo copied from uni-stationary shop near canteen.
- Now visit examination department and give the thing mentioned in pt 4+ 5 + 6
- Written application on main paper mentioning no of copies of transcript required. Remember each copy is Rs.1000.
- Photocopy(bw) of consolidated marksheet or all semester. He can sometimes request to show original also.
- Fees receipt photocopy.
- Authorization letter if student himself not present.
- He’ll give phone no to call before coming to collect the trancript.
- You can speedpost transcript from post office in University campus itself.
- They’ve got envelope specially for these purpose.
Scrrenshot of circular pasted on wall of Examination Department IP University.