Tp-Link Deco XE75 is first Wifi router with mesh technology in India. Supports 4500mbps speeds on triple band it supports N+AC+AXE. Backward compatible with N client, AC client and AX client with obvious support for AXE devices. Price include 2 nodes with each node supporting 3 gigabit port each. So technically it can’t support more than 1gbps speed for main node too though wifi6E can easily achieve 1.7gbps real life speeds.
- Whole Home WiFi 6E —— Cover up to 5,500 ft2 with next-gen seamless WiFi and make dead zones and buffering a thing of the past
- Brand-New 6 GHz Band —— Experience the latest frequency of WiFi, eliminating interference from all legacy devices. The 6 GHz band also delivers a powerful dedicated backhaul to further streamline the WiFi performance of non-6E devices
- True Tri-Band Speed —— All three WiFi bands work together to unleash your network’s total speeds up to 5,400 Mbps for 200 devices
- AI-Driven Mesh —— Unites your home under one name and password while delivering the best connections as you move room to room
- TP-Link HomeShield —— Keeps your home network safe with cutting-edge features for network and IoT protection
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever —— The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step
- Universal Compatibility —— Backward compatible with all WiFi generations and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem
Here Tp-Link Deco XR75 with band 6E is dedicated to wireless back-haul if nodes are not connected via wired ethernet wires. Real Life speed of 1gbps can only be achieved via both primary router & secondary mesh node if connected via ethernet or 700-800mbps if wirelessly connected if placed at optimum position.