While most people in India haven’t switched even to wifi-6 routers you are looking for a wifi-7 router? Well we still got you covered. Good thing is major networking equipment providers are launching latest upto date wifi routers in India at same time as US specially TP-Link even when the uptake is slow initially however thanks to large IT community and ever increasing gaming community growth picks up fast now as prices too are on par with US counterparts.
Best Wifi-7 Routers available in India with warranty for now:
- Redefining WiFi Routers —— With powerful WiFi 7 performance, lightning-fast wired connections, brand-new design, and LED screen.
- Lightning-Fast 19 Gbps Tri-Band WiFi 7 —— Enables your devices to run at full speed. Enjoy fluent 4K/8K streaming, immersive AR/VR gaming, and lightning-fast downloads.
- Multi-Link Operation (MLO) —— Increases throughput, reduces latency, and improves reliability for emerging applications.
- Dual 10G Ports —— 1× 10 Gbps Ethernet/Fiber Combo WAN/LAN port + 1× 10 Gbps WAN/LAN port + 4× 2.5 Gbps ports + 1× USB 3.0 port ensure max flexibility and boosted throughput.§
- Maximized Coverage —— Proprietary WiFi optimization and 8× optimally positioned antennas along with Beamforming deliver more capacity, stronger and more reliable connections, and less interference.
Lets talk about wifi 7 as how it is better than Wifi-5 wifi-6 or even wifi-6E.
Wi-Fi 7 and Wi-Fi 6E are both wireless standards that offer faster speeds, lower latency, and higher capacity than previous versions of Wi-Fi. However, they have some differences that you may want to know before upgrading your router or devices.
Wi-Fi 6E is an extension of Wi-Fi 6 that uses the newly available 6 GHz band in addition to the existing 2.4 and 5 GHz bands. This means that Wi-Fi 6E devices can access more channels and less interference from other Wi-Fi networks or devices. However, Wi-Fi 6E has the same maximum speed as Wi-Fi 6, which is 9.6 Gbps. Also, the 6 GHz band has a shorter range than the lower frequency bands, so you may need more access points or mesh nodes to cover your home.
Wi-Fi 7 is the next generation of Wi-Fi that will be released in 2023 or later. It will use the same bands as Wi-Fi 6E, but with some significant improvements. Wi-Fi 7 will have a maximum speed of 46 Gbps, which is almost five times faster than Wi-Fi 6 or 6E. It will also have a wider channel bandwidth of 320 MHz, which means more data can be transmitted at once. Moreover, Wi-Fi 7 will have a higher data density of 4096 QAM, which means more bits can be encoded onto each radio signal. These features will enable WiFi 7 to support more devices and applications that require high bandwidth and low latency, such as virtual reality, cloud gaming, and video streaming.
Another difference between Wi-Fi 7 and Wi-Fi 6E is that Wi-Fi 7 will support Multi-Link Operation (MLO), which means that routers and devices can use two different bands simultaneously to improve performance and reliability. For example, a router can use the 6 GHz band for data transmission and the 5 GHz band for feedback or control signals. This can reduce latency and increase throughput for time-sensitive applications. MLO can also benefit mesh networks, as routers and satellites can communicate over two bands instead of one.
In summary, Wi-Fi 7 and Wi-Fi 6E are both advanced wireless standards that offer better performance than previous versions of Wi-Fi. However, Wi-Fi 7 is much faster, more efficient, and more flexible than Wi-Fi 6E, and it will likely be compatible with future technologies and applications. If you are looking for a long-term investment, you may want to wait for Wi-Fi 7 routers and devices to become available. However, if you need an immediate upgrade or live in a crowded area with many Wi-Fi networks or devices, you may benefit from getting a Wi-Fi 6E router and device now.