Here are documents required if you already posses a driving license issued by Govt. Of Delhi and want to change the address on it.
- Form 33.
- Form 1.
- Old license original.
- One address proof id (passport,aadhar card, election id card, lic policy, bank statement etc)
(original and copy).
- one passport size photo.
Steps after reaching the Transport Authority
- Fill with pen both form 33(staple passport pic in front) & form 1 + Also attach self attested address proof copy(carry original).
- Officer will verify the docs along with old DL card and send you to HCL/computer room with forms where new DL no will be generated.
- Bring back form to same officer and he will forward it to fees counter where you have to wait.
- Your name will be called on fees counter for payment and you’ll be issued two copy of receipt on payment of fees which is currently Rs.20(for address change) + Rs.200(for new chip based card)
- Again move to HCL room where address correction would be done in front of your eyes and fresh signature + finger prints + photographs will be taken on the spot.
- Keep fee paid receipt with you as proof of application.
- DL will reach you within 7 working days by speedpost.