ACT Fiber was first one to launch Giganet fiber in Hyderabad and Bangalore in India. Spectranet was first one to launch true unlimited gigabit fiber plans in Gurgaon. Now Jio announced in agm 2018 mbps days are gone and Gigabit speed is here.
What you need to achieve gigabit speed?
1.) your network card in laptop or desktop should support gigabit speeds. That too wired. In wireless max on ac wireless card 250mbps to 300mbps can be achieved.
2.) Your router should also have gigabit ports on both lan and wan level.
List of Router which supports gigabit speeds:
sorted by: reviews
- TP-Link Archer C6 Gigabit Router – more details
- Tenda AC10 1200mbps Dualband gigabit Router – more details
- Mercusys AC12G AC1200 Gigabit Router more info
- Asus RT-AC59U AC1300 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router more info
- D-link R15 Ax1500 Wifi6 Router more info
- Netgear R6220 AC1200 Gigabit Router – more details
- TP-Link Archer C1200 Gigabit router- More Details
- D-Link DIR-825 AC 1200 Gigabit router – more details
Below are high end routers :
- Asus RT-AX55 AX1800 Wifi6 Router with AI-mesh support more info
- TP-Link AX1500 Wifi 6 Gigabit Router more info
- Mercusys MR70X Wifi 6 AX1800 Router more info
- Netgear RAX10 AX1800 Gigabit Wifi 6 Router more info
- Asus RT68U which is AC1900 class router – More details
- ASUS RT-AC88U AC3100 – another heavyweight with good reviews More details
Looking for anything specific. Comment below. I’ll try to help you out.