Sbi BPCL Credit card is fuel card with added benefits of accelerated rewards on groceries, departmental stores, movies, dining & S.I. utility bill payment.
Benefits n Adavantages
- Joining fees : Rs.500+gst (2000 rewards points(worth Rs.500) after payment of annual fees applied in 1st statement)
- Renewal fees: Rs.500+gst (waived if spend is Rs.50,000 in last year)
- 13 rewards points per Rs.100 fuel spent at BPCL petrol pump outlets (3.25% value back) ***
- 5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent at Groceries, Departmental stores(1.25% value back)
- 5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent at Movies & Dining categories (1.25% value back)
- 5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on standing instructions of Utility Bills payments (1.25% value back).
- 1 reward point on any other transaction except above mentioned. (0.25% value back)
- 1.99% foreign currency markup fees (lowest for a entry level card)
Overall a good card if you pay on time and mind below fuel surcharge waiver condition. Good for people who like to spend on basic household chores.
*** 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000, exclusive of applicable taxes, wherever applicable, and all other charges. Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 250 per statement cycle, per credit card accounts.
Try Citibank Indian Oil Credit card if looking for Indian Oil Petrol Pump.