Standard Chartered has launched a new super premium credit card called Ultimate infinite card.
As the name suggest it’s a visa infinite variant, so totally super premium with matching benefits also.
Features of SC Ultimate Card:
- Rs.5000+gst annual fees (you get welcome(once) & renewal benefits on payment of annual fees).
- Welcome benefit of 6000 reward points worth Rs.6000
Rs.10,000 cashback on first makemytrip transaction of Rs.10,000 or more.
- Renewal benefit 5000 reward points worth Rs.5000 only.
- 5 reward points on every Rs.150 spent and each reward point is worth Re.1. (3.3% value back)
- 5% cash back on amount spent at duty free outlets.
- 2% foreign currency markup fee on all foreign currency transactions instead of regular 3.5%.
- If previous month spending more than Rs.20,000 then get a complimentary priority pass visit free.
- 2 complimentary golf games per month at 20 domestic golf courses.
- Eligibility for new customers – Annual income of Rs 24 Lakhs per annum or more.
- Eligibility for existing SCB Card Holders – Existing credit card limit of Rs 3 Lakh or more.
I would rate 9 out 10. It a best card if you are eligible for it. Well worth the annual fees paid.