Read below if you are looking for review of SBI Simply Save credit was launched in 2015.
Targeted at young salary class who like to spend money on food & movies the most. It’s a nice card for those new to credit card world as reward point is good if you spend in any of the said category.
- Annual Fees: Rs.500+18% gst (waived on spending of Rs.90,000 in previous year)
- Welcome Benefits: 2000pts(worth Rs.500 so first year becomes free) if you spend Rs.2000 in sixty days
- 10 points for Rs.100 on dining at standalone restaurant) (2.5% value back)
- 10 points for Rs.100 on movies (2.5% value back).
- 10 points for Rs.100 on groceries & departmental stores (2.5% value back).
- 1 point for Rs.100 on every thing else except fuel (0.25% value back).
- 1% waiver on fuel charge.
- Each point is worth 25paise and can be redeemed for statement credit.
- Rs.99+18% redemption fees though many users reported it got waived off later.
A good card for those who spend at least Rs.5000 each month in above three categories.
Though I rate SBI Simplyclick card better than this card.