For plan Excitel Plan speed of 300mbps and above high end router is must to route the speeds
- Asus RT-AX55 AX1800 Wifi6 Router with AI-mesh support more info
- TP-Link AX1500 Wifi 6 Gigabit Router more info
- Mercusys MR70X Wifi 6 AX1800 Router more info
- Netgear RAX10 AX1800 Gigabit Wifi 6 Router more info
- D-link R15 Ax1500 Wifi6 Router more info
For Excitel Fiber Plan speed of 100mbps to 200mbps Wifi 5 Router with gigbit port is enough…
- TP-Link Archer C6 AC1200 Wireless Gigabit Router more info
- Mercusys AC12G AC1200 Gigabit Router more info
- Asus RT-AC59U AC1300 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router more info
- Tenda AC10 AC1200 gigabit router more info
- Netgear R6220 AC1200 Gigabit Router – more details
- D-Link DIR-825 AC1200 Gigabit AC Router more info
- Tp-Link Archer C7 AC1750 Open WRT supported Gigabit Router more info
For Excitel Fiber Plan speed from 40mbps to 95mbps Most low range router are enough…
D-link though cheaper have bad reviews in most products in India.
Netgear have good range of stable product but their after sales service in India needs complete overhaul.
Also their low end routers are deprived of many useful functions like bandwidth management and torrent downloader. These functions can be found in most of Tp-link n Asus even basic routers.
I’ll recommend for TP-link wholeheartedly for best VFM products , Good wifi range, UI with many useful features. Their support is also better than others.
Asus is VFM in upper range routers with good stable firmware & featureful UI.
Excitel Broadband is Fiber based Broadband provider launched in Delhi NCR area & now covers few parts of Hyderabad also.
It has revolutionized the broadband speed in Delhi NCR market with it’s true Unlimited Plans.
Plans without any FUP is it’s USP. Even Act has launched True Unlimited plans in Delhi to compete with Excitel.
It current plans are 50mbps, 75mbps & 100mbps.
For which normal wireless router may not be able to achieve the required speed specially for last 100mbps plan.
As normal 300mbps router speed vary from 30-130mbps depending on distance from router, no other wifi networks in same channel, your wifi receiver.
If you are trying speedtest on mobile then make sure your mobile also supports multiple channels. As if your mobile support single channel you won’t be able to cross 50-60mbps speed. It’s same as single N router called 150mbps Dual N 300mbps and triple N450mbps. To achieve the speed make sure your mobile/laptop/desktop wifi adapter also support it.
So if you are opting for 100mbps plan better get grooving to a new router.
I’ll recommend N450 router minimum with AC band aka 5GHZ as addon.