SBI Elite is topline credit card from Sbi Card with Visa Signature or Mastercard World Version.
- Annual fees: Rs.5000+tax= Rs.5750
- Gets Rs.5000 voucher(one time)
- Spend 10lac to get Rs.5000 annual fees waived.
- 10,000 bonus point on reaching 3lac & 4lac spending milestone.
- 15,000 bonus points on reaching spends of Rs. 5 lakhs and 8 lakhs
- 500/month discount on movie tickets(6k annually).
- 2 lounge access free in domestic airport lounge under visa/mastercard lounge access.
- priority pass with 6 complimentary Airport Lounge visits per year, outside India ( max. 2 visits per quarter)w.e.f. 1st July 2017
- Some other insurance /concierge / golf green fees waiver.
- 10 reward points per Rs.100 spent in dining/departmental/Grocery.
- 2 reward point per Rs.100 spent on all other categories.
- 1.99% markup fees on non-rupee transactions.
- Enjoy complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- Get 1 complimentary Lounge Access Voucher and 1 Upgrade Voucher
- Earn 9 Club Vistara Points for every ₹ 100 spent on Vistara flights
- Enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership
- Get exclusive 1,000 Welcome Points on registration
- Enjoy 1500 Bonus Points on your first stay & additional ₹ 1000 hotel credit on extended night stay
Our calculation this card is good if your spending is between 8lac & 10lacs. If you spend 10lac you get annual fee waived plus atleast 60k points(bonus + normal spent based) worth around Rs.12000. So Rs.12000 on 10lac spent is 1.6% back in rewards. Movie & lounge benefits additional.
Only worth getting if you
- spend 8-10lac in a year on credit card
- or are a movie buff
- or don’t mind paying Rs.5k+tax fees
Other cards better than this are
- HDFC Regalia with same 1.6% rewards value back.
- Yes Preferred with 2% rewards value back.