Rcom is now offering cheapest local+std postpaid plan with unlimited local+std calls + 6GB 4G or 3GB 3G data for Rs.239 only. Plan name is Jalsa 299 with 28% discount for 12 months if brought online bringing effective price to Rs.239+tax. So if brought the same plan offline then price is Rs.299+tax and after 12months also same Rs.299 price.
Let’s take a look at complete details of this plan:
Jalsa Rs.299 plan @ 28% discount for 12months if brought online Rs.239+tax.
- Effective Rental of Rs. 239 + Service Tax for 12 Months
- Unlimited voice calls to all networks in home circle
- Free Incoming calls on Roaming
- 6 GB Data for 4G Handset
- 3 GB Data for 2G/3G Handset
- Outgoing Local & STD @50p on roaming
- SMS Benefits : 100 Local/STD
- SMS local & STD @ 25p
- Validity: 30 days / 1month /billing cycle
Question arises is it worth it? That you consider yourself after reading below:
- Rs.239 for 6GB data(3GB for 3G handsets) + unlimited calls.
- For 3G handset this plan is better than others though Rcom has limited 3G coverage in selected circles only.
- No roaming outgoing calls is included in this plan.
- If all calls including roaming outgoing are to be considered then Jio is cheapest at Rs.309 per month.
- In 4G it’s coverage is same as Jio without VoLTE with switch over to 2G/3G for voice calls.