Carrier Midea Aircon has launched inverter window AC in India. This 5star inverter window AC is 2023 model Estra DXI. With Iseer value of 3.58 and rated power consumption of 1640 Watts max it consumes 1114.62 units of annual power. It has 2 way swing control only and dehumidifier(dry) mode for rainy days.
Carrier claims it can cool from 52degrees of high heat with its fast cool mode. One can run this invertor AC in cool mode, dry mode, fan mode and fast cool mode.
- Windows AC with inverter compressor: Economical and easy to install. It has variable speed compressor which adjusts power depending on heat load and is energy efficient
- Capacity: 1.5 Ton. Suitable for Mid sized rooms (111 sq ft to 150 sq. ft); 500 CFM Air Flow & Ambient Temprature: 52 degree Celsius
- Energy Rating: 5 Star - Best in class efficiency | Annual Energy Consumption (as per energy label): 1114.62 units, ISEER Value: 3.58 (please refer energy Label on product page or contact brand for more details)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 10 Years on Compressor and 1 Year on product (T&C)
- 100% Copper Condenser Coil with Aqua Clear Protection: Prevent from rust & Corrosion; Better cooling and requires low maintenance; Uninterrupted Cooling & Maximum Comfort
You can’t set compressor capacity manually at 80% or 60% or 40% capacity as it is automatically controlled.
Windows AC are less energy efficient than split AC as most split AC has 5.0 ISEER ratings for 2023.