Airtel procured another vdsl modem for it’s Vfiber users.
This time it is Dlink Dsl-224. Strictly a device made for bulk production for isp’s.
Dlink never launched it in any of retail markets worldwide.
So don’t expect much support from online communities.
This modem is also prone to disconnections though lesser Beetel 777VR1.
Still Huawei HG360a modem is best as all Airtel’s vfiber equipments is mostly from Huawei only.
Here is list of Routers that one can buy from his pocket to use with Airtel Vfiber/Vdsl connection
Specifications of D-Link DSL-224 Wifi Router with builtin adsl/vdsl modem :
- 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN upto 300mbps
- Four 10/100 BASE-TX LAN ports
- WDS/WPS/WPA/WPA-2 support
- VDSL2/ADSL2+/ADSL support
- 100/50 Mbps (17a)
- 100/100Mbps (30a)
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- UPnP support
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- VPN passthrough/multi-session PPTP/L2TP/IPSec
- Installation wizard
- Web-based GUI for conguration,firmware upgrade
- Code lock to prevent improper firmware upgrade
- Syslog monitoring