The only two difference between Tp-Link Archer AX72 AX5400 vs the Pro model AX72 AX5400 is mentioned below. Rest everything is same. Processor is same. Usb 3.0 port is same. Wifi speed is same. Ram is same. Rom size is same. Antenna and shape is same. Both are Wifi 6 Routers.
|TP-Link Archer AX72 AX5400||TP-Link Archer AX72 AX5400|
|1× 2.5 Gigabit WAN/LAN Port|
1× Gigabit WAN/LAN Port
3× Gigabit LAN Ports
|1× Gigabit WAN Port|
4× Gigabit LAN Ports
|View on amazon||View on amazon|
Specs similar in AX72 & AX72 Pro Routers:
- Wifi 6 – 5400 Mbps Speed
- 5 GHz: 4804 Mbps (802.11ax, HE160)
- 2.4 GHz: 574 Mbps (802.11ax)
- 6× Fixed High-Performance Antennas
- MU-MIMO – 4+4 = 4 Receive + 4 Transmit
- OFDMA with 100+ devices
- Lifetime HomeShield inbuilt
- 1× USB 3.0 port enables easy media sharing and private cloud building.
- 1 GHz Dual-Core CPU
- Beamforming + Airtime Fairness
We have covered best wifi 6 routers too if you like to read about few other wifi 6 routers.