One needs to create account on Jio.com or myjio app to check usage. As OTP is must for account authentication. Jio4gvoice is a must for one time. Another way is to put the jio mifi sim card in another 4G VoLTE mobile to receive OTP sms.
To check data usage in Jio mifi device of sim follow the below steps:
- Connect to wifi on your mobile using Jio mifi2 device.
- Download the jio4g voice app and verify it to receive sms for OTP while creating Jio account.
- Click here to signup for new account
- Enter OTP you receive on Jio4g voice app. Enter all the details to create account.
- You can login on jio.com or using myjio app to check the usage.
This method is valid for both Jio mifi device or any other sim card activated under Jio preview or welcome offer.