Honor MagicBook 15 Thin and Light Laptop
AMD Ryzen 5 5500U 15.6-inch (39.62 cm) FHD IPS Anti-Glare Display, 8GB/256GB PCIe SSD,Windows 11/ Metal Body/Fingerprint Scanner,1.54Kg, Gray Color
Looking for a nice Laptop that performs well for a computer science course of a Btech or B.Eng degree in India? Before deciding a Laptop for your engineering course coding and fun time gaming requirements.
Here are few points to keep in mind
- Quad Core or Hexa core processor is a must. Don’t go with dual core even with 4 thread. Best is octacore processor.
- Ryzen 5 series of 2020 and later is designed on 7nm architecture and can easily beat 10th or 11th gen core i3 or even i5 based on 12-14nm.
- Only Intel 12th Gen processor laptops can be compared to 2020& 2021 Ryzen models.
- SSD storage is a must for coding & even day to application use. Even a min 256GB ssd is better than 1TB or 5TB HDD.
- A graphics card helps for AI/ML part of coding if you plan to go into it. Ofcoure it helps in gaming too during leisure time.
- Minimum 8GB RAM is recommended that too in single slot with spare slot for later expansion. Avoid 4GB+ 4GB laptops unless its too good a deal.
- Ofcourse nothing can beat the macbook experience if you can get one. macbook deal
Here is the list of Best Ryzen Laptop models for B.Engg. CSE students:
We expect you to read review of each product before deciding as usage and need vary even for same category of requirements.