Special offers for each number or personalized offer started few years back, also called myoffers. I think Airtel started this trend and other operators followed. Almost all the operators give this best offers option now except Bsnl/Mtnl which is expected. While most common code among operators to check best offers is *121# which is same for Idea,Vodafone,Aircel and Airtel also. However Airtel provide complete management of services via *121# ussd code.
To check best offers in Airtel for own/my number :
- dial *121*1# from your phone
- Download my airtel app and add your no(confirm via OTP)
- goto Airtel recharge site & enter your no.
To check best offers in Airtel for others number :
- goto Airtel recharge site & enter others no you want to check
- Download my-airtel app and add their no(confirm via OTP recd on their no). This is one time acc. addition and you can it without OTP after that.
Note: Out of all the methods shown above *121*1# is the best way to check the offers as it shows the complete offer list. In recharge website and my-airtel app sometimes not all the offers are shown.
In vodafone , Idea *121# shows complete list of offers. You can check via my-vodafone or my-idea app also and from their respective websites also. In Aircel *121# is complete account management no along with best offers.